A Team Of Highly Rated And Experienced Lawyers
At Pelton Law Offices, attorneys Robert Pelton and Robyn Harlin work to obtain the best possible results for clients who face legal issues related to parole, criminal defense, probate, estate planning and family law. These passionate attorneys have over 60 years of combined legal experience, and they serve clients across the Houston area. The attorneys also work closely with the office manager, Sharon Bass, in many legal matters.
To learn more about their careers and why they are the right choice for your legal matter, please follow the links below:
Knowledgeable Attorneys For Many Types Of Legal Matters
Since 1975, Robert Pelton has represented his clients’ best interests in state and federal court. Over his extensive career, he has assisted people with all aspects of their criminal cases, including license suspensions, revocation proceedings, parole board hearings and grand jury hearings. Mr. Pelton has his indigent defense certification, which means that he can skillfully defend clients facing charges ranging from first chair capital murder to common misdemeanors.
Attorney Robyn Harlin has practiced law since 1997, and she is a former insurance adjuster for one of the largest insurance companies in the country. Robyn has spent her career resolving significant problems for her clients, from uncontested divorce filings to capital murder mitigation. Ms. Harlin and Mr. Pelton have worked closely together as a dynamic pair of skilled attorneys for more than 20 years.
Attorneys Who Are Often Recognized For Excellent Service
Many attorney rating services and publications have recognized both Robert Pelton and Robyn Harlin for their outstanding legal skill.
Mr. Pelton has been recognized many times over his decades of legal practice, including receiving:
- An AV Preeminent peer review rating* through Martindale-Hubbell for more than 15 years
- Selection for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers from 2014 through 2018
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association’s President’s Award from 2011 to 2013
- Jim Bowmer Professionalism Award from College of the State Bar of Texas in 2012
- Texas Monthly Super Lawyer in 2014
- Top Lawyer Award from H-Texas magazine from 2004 to 2014
Ms. Harlin has received many recognitions for her legal service, including:
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys’ Client Satisfaction Award in 2015
- H Texas magazine’s Top Lawyers recognition in 2008 and 2015
- Houston’s Top Professionals in 2012
- H Texas magazine’s Top Family Lawyers recognition in 2006
- “Marvin’s Angels” designee
Talk To A Lawyer In A Free Consultation
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review