Robyn Harlin has been practicing law since 1997. Born and raised in West Texas and spending her career in the greater Houston area, she exemplifies the deeply held values of a true Texan. She works with passion, hard work and integrity to make sure that her clients receive the best outcome possible. Robyn has extensive experience dealing with families in crisis and takes a common sense approach to resolving their issues.
Robyn is a second career lawyer. She began as an insurance adjuster for one of the largest insurance companies in the country. This insightful experience made for a smooth transition to the practice of law and is an advantage for her clients.
While attending South Texas College of Law, Robyn interned for Attorney Robert Pelton and has continued that close association for the last 19 years. (http://www.robertpeltonlawyer.com) With experience ranging from uncontested divorces to capital murder mitigation, Robyn has spent her entire career helping real people resolve real problems.
Associated with Pelton Law Offices.
- Child Custody
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- ’96 Graduate South Texas College of Law
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- TCDLA Ethics Committee
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- American Institutue of Family Law Attorneys
- Client Satisfaction Award
- H Texas Magazine- Top Lawyers 2015
- Houston's Top Professionals
- H Texas Magazine- Houston's Top Lawyers 2008
- H Texas Magazine- Top Family Lawyers 2006
- "Marvin's Angels" Designee